Ice Cube Says He Lost $9 Million Film Role Over COVID-19 Vaccine – The Hollywood Reporter

Ice Cube confirms The Hollywood Reporter’The story is that the star lost an opportunity to earn $9 million because he didn’t get a COVID-19 vaccine.

In the new episode of A million dollar game Podcast This week, Ice Cube forced her to turn down an acting gig because she refused to get vaccinated. “I turned down the movie because I didn’t want to get a motherfucking jab,” he shared. “I turned down $9 million because I didn’t want to get jab. Fuck that jab and fuck you all for trying to get me that. I don’t know how Hollywood feels about me now.

He later clarified, “I didn’t turn around [$9 million] below. They motherfuckers won’t give it to me because I don’t get a shot. I didn’t reject it. They didn’t give it to me.

Back in October, The Hollywood Reporter Ice Cube has reportedly exited Sony’s upcoming comedy Oh hell no – in which he co-starred with Jack Black – after refusing a request from producers to get vaccinated. Ice Cube and Black partnered on the project in June, and the film is looking to shoot this winter in Hawaii with Kitao Sakurai in the director’s seat. The film has since pushed back its production start.

THR A Sony representative has been reached for comment.

Last month Ice Cube opened up about his struggle to produce a fourth film Friday A comedy franchise. “I’m trying to get it out of Warner Bros,” he said at the time.

Watch full episode of A million dollar game Below is an ice cube.

This story appeared first Billboard.com.

Leave a Comment